Page 1 of 3
About University of Jammu (JAMMU-UNIVERSITY)
The University of Jammu accredited as 'A' Grade University by National Assessment & students Accreditation Council of India came into existence in 1969 vide Kashmir and Jammu Universities Act 1969 following bifurcation of the erstwhile University of Jammu and Kashmir. The University of Jammu holds examinations, grants degrees, generates knowledge and confers diverse academic distinctions on persons who pursue approved courses of study in the University or in constituent colleges/institutions approved for the purpose also for those who appear as external/private candidates. It is primarily a research, teaching, affiliating, and examining body involved in the promotion of arts, science and other branches of learning.
University of Jammu Exam Time Table / Date Sheet
The exam board will be organized the semester exam in the academic year. Before that, the exam board of the University of Jammu will be issued the UOJ exam timetable to the students. The exam board will carry out the semester exam based on the exam date sheet. The official members of the exam board will be created the exam date sheet. Based on the exam date sheet, the students have to appear in the exam without fail. The exam board will upload the exam date sheet in the official site www.jammuuniversity.in.
UOJ Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The University of Jammu provides various courses at UG and PG level in various disciplines. The duration of each program is various. The list of UG courses consists of BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Ed., B.Sc., BJMC, BBA etc. There are various courses in the list of PG courses such as MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com, MCA, M.Phil. etc. In addition, the university provides diploma courses at PG level.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Once the students reach the admit card page he/she has to fill up the required information.
- After logging in students has to search for the link "Admit card"
- Once the Admit card is displayed on the screen the students have to just save/download it.
University of Jammu Admission 2019
The University of Jammu was founded in the year 1969. It provides B.A, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, B.Lib, B.P.Ed, LL.B. and BCA programs at UG level and M.A, M.Sc, M.P.Ed, M.Com, MBM, M.Ed, MCA and LL.M programs at PG level. Jammu University also provides M.Phil and Ph.D. programs in various specializations.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for B.A, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com, B.Lib, B.P.Ed and BCA courses is a pass in 10+2 standard with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) in aggregate.
- LL.B. program requires a Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST).
- Candidate applying for two-year M.A, M.Sc, M.P.Ed, M.Com, MBM, M.Ed, MCA and LL.M programs should have passed Graduation with 45% marks.
- The admission to all the programs will be based on the objective type JUET (Jammu University Entrance Test).
- JUET will be organized by the Admission Committee of the Department concerned with the approval of the Dean Academic Affairs.
- JUET entrance fee is INR 700 for General and INR 600 for SC/ST categories.
- Aspirant seeking admission to MBA program on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ CMAT score can fill the admission form by visiting the official website of Jammu University from November 2019.The students with a relevant Master’s degree in any discipline or M.Phil. degree are eligible to apply for Ph.D. program.
- The students applying for M.Phil or Ph.D. programs will have to appear in the respective departmental test.
- UGC-NET (including JRF) or UGC-CSIR (including JRF) qualified or NET/ SET/ SLET or GATE qualified with 80 percentile/ Teachers Fellowship holders will be exempted from the written test.
- The university also provides admission to International aspirant subject to their qualification.
Online Exam Form of UOJ
- Online application form can be obtained by visiting the official website i.e. www.jammuuniversity.in.
- Click on the “Registration button” and fill your name and other personal details.
- After registration, an application form will appear.
- Fill the application form by providing all the details such as academic qualification and work experience (if any)
- Attach a scanned copy of all the relevant photograph and documents.
- Preview all the information offered.
- Proceed to pay the application fee i.e. INR 500 for General/OBC/ PwD and INR 250 for SC/ST applicants.
- Application fee can be paid through online ways- net banking, credit card and debit card.
- Submit the duly filled in application form
University of Jammu Major Courses
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [MBA]
- APPLY FOR MBA/PGDM IN AMITY GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL - [AGBS]
- BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE [B.LIB.I.SC]
- BACHELOR OF LAW [L.L.B]
- BACHELOR OF ARTS + BACHELOR OF LAWS [B.A.L.L.B.]
- MASTER OF ARTS [M.A]
- MASTER OF SCIENCE [M.SC]
- MASTER OF COMMERCE [M.COM]
- MASTER OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION [M.P.ED]
- MASTER OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE [M.LIB]
- MASTER OF EDUCATION [M.ED]
- MASTER OF LAWS [L.L.M]
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS [M.C.A]
- MASTER OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT [MBM]
- MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY [M.PHIL]
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT [PGDM]
Affiliated Colleges for UOJ
- INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES - [IDS]
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE
- THE BUSINESS SCHOOL UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - [TBS]
- GOVT. GANDHI MEMORIAL SCIENCE COLLEGE
- JAMMU COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY - [JCP]
- BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY(BPT)
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE
- GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR WOMEN - [GCW]
- TAWI INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER SCIENCES - [TICS]
- BHARGAVA DEGREE COLLEGE - [BDC]
- VIMAL MUNI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- TRIKUTA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- THE NEW MILLENNIUM NATIONAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION - [NMN]
- TAGORE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- SWAMI VISHWATAMANAND SARASWATI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION